Business Law and Corporate Law
Our business lawyers focus on business law and corporate law in the Yorkville and Kendall County area. Our business attorneys advise small and family-owned businesses on their business liability, growth, and succession goals.
EXPERIENCED YORKVILLE AND KENDALL COUNTY BUSINESS ATTORNEYS
We are experienced business transaction attorneys with offices in Yorkville and Kendall County. At our law firm, our business attorneys are responsive and experienced in the areas of corporate and business law. We concentrate in the following business law areas:
- Individual and business tax planning for Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs
- Business Entity Incorporations and Formation Planning
- Setting up holding and subsidiary companies to limit liability concerns
- Business Purchases
- Business Sales
- Asset Purchase Agreements and Stock Purchase Agreements
- Promissory Notes, Bills of Sales, and Affidavits of Titles
- Drafting and reviewing commercial real estate leases
- Business Agreements such as non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other business agreements
- Corporate and Business Minutes and Resolutions
- Family Business Planning
- Start Up Companies
- Written LLC Operating Agreements and Corporate Bylaws
YORKVILLE CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
Our Corporate Attorneys in Yorkville service the Yorkville and surrounding areas such as Oswego, Shorewood, Minooka, Joliet, Plainfield, Plano, Yorkville, Sandwich, Aurora, and Montgomery. Our corporate attorneys have over 15 years of experience in the areas of business and corporate law. Whether you are starting a new business or have an established business, Gateville Law Firm is your business law firm.
Unlike most lawyers, our founder is a serial entrepreneur and business owner. We understand how business and tax transactions affect your business viability. We also have significant liability and asset protection planning background. Our Yorkville Corporate and Business Lawyers provide high quality and responsive business advise.
CONTACT US TODAY AT 630-780-1034
Reach our experienced entrepreneurial and business law attorneys at 630-780-1034. Unlike most business attorneys, our business lawyers understand how tax, business, estate planning, and liability concerns combine to affect a family and closely-held business.