Gateville Law Firm is a virtual firm that empowers entrepreneurs and business professionals with their LLC, Partnership, and Corporation legal needs. We concentrate in business law, business entity and structure planning, and asset protection. Most notably, our LLC lawyers closely work with a wide range of business owners. Our clientle includes start-up owners, franchise owners, real estate investors, closely-held business owners, family-owned businesses, and other entrepreneurs.
Business Entity and Incorporations
Business structure is vital to growth opportunities as well as asset protection. The wrong business structure can create liability concerns that threaten one’s financial well-being. At Gateville Law Firm, we understand how to properly protect your family’s assets while providing incorporation legal services. Unlike other virtual firms, we will provide personalized and wholistic business counseling on how to properly structure your business in a manner that minimizes your family’s liability concerns.
We are happy to do an in-person or phone consultation to discuss your specific business requirements. We will set up the correct business incorporation and asset protection strategies best suited for you and your family.
Personalized Attention for LLC Owners
Attorney Sean Robertson is the Principal of Gateville Law Firm and will utilize his extensive experience to assist you on your business ventures. Attorney Robertson, along with his team of LLC Lawyers, provide a wide range of business legal services including:
- Limited Liability Company Incorporations and Formations
- Holding Company and Subsidiary Asset Protection and Business Structure Planning
- Drafting of Business Agreements and Contracts (including contract reviews)
- Commercial Real Estate Lease Drafting and Reviewing
- Purchase and Sale of a Business
- Purchase and Sale of a Franchise
- Restaurant Purchases
- Estate Planning for Family-Owned Business Owners and their Families
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Planning including tax and business planning advice
Contact Attorney Sean Robertson today to discuss your business and entrepreneurial legal needs.